We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects to help us build up our business activities.
Atria Group is an international consulting company. Our focus is on professional coaching and training programs in the areas of professional and personal development. We also use different assessment tools to support our clients to effectively measure needs for development activities and their effects.
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Send us your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back soon.
• Present, promote and sell our products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects
• Selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Advanced level of English (Czech as a native language)
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
• Representative skills
• High school degree
• Opportunity for self-development
• Work in a friendly and highly dynamic team
• An environment that provides continuous improvement in the field of human development
• Possibility to work on international projects
• Flexible working hours
• Adequate financial compensation consisting of a fixed and variable part. The variable part enables the conversion of adequate financial compensation into a challenging one
• Part-time job (suitable for University students)